Top 10 Benefits and Side Effects of Night Cream
The night cream is a mixture of different cream. So night cream is a heavier and richer formula to hydrate and support our skin. These creams contain ingredients that hydrate slowly. It takes many hours. These night cream work better when no sunscreen.
Purpose of night cream:
It supplies moisture to dry parts of your face. It kept your face’s skin hydrated. It makes your skin finer and beautiful.
Now see Benefits and Side Effects of Night Cream
Benefits of Night Cream:
The following are some benefits of night cream
- It provides moisture to the dry skin.
- It soothes your face.
- It makes skin finer and texture.
- It increases collagen in your skin.
- This also helps in blood circulation.
- It can reduce wrinkles and other lines on your face.
- This is a major benefit, as it prevents skin from sagging.
- Your skin becomes soft in touch.
- It reduces age effects.
- The night cream helps to restore the elasticity of your skin.
- IT increases the renewal of the cells.
Side effects of Night Cream:
The following are some side effects of night cream
- It causes redness and swelling of the skin
- It causes skin irritation and inflammation.
- It also causes a burning or stinging sensation of the skin.
- It causes a disease called itchy.
- It causes acne when you will not use cream.
- It can bother your skin, eyes, face, hands, etc.
- It becomes a problem when you rely on night cream for beauty.