Top 10 advantages and disadvantages of speaker
What is the speaker?
A computer speaker is an output device that is used to generate the sound. A sound card is the signal producer in the speaker. The speaker is made to produce sound output. This sound can be heard by the receiver or listener.
The speaker converts electromagnetic waves into sound waves.
Types of the speaker:
There are four main types of the speaker. These are divided on the basis of their function.
- Traditional loudspeakers
- Wall/ceiling speakers
- Soundbar speaker
Advantages and disadvantages of speaker
Buy new speaker click the Different loudspeaker in different colors
Benefits or advantages of Loudspeaker
Following are the benefits or advantages of Loudspeaker:
- Speaker is available in different sizes.
- It is easy to separate it from the main unit.
- These are used to produce high amplitude sound for us.
- It is easy to install a speaker for sound.
- No need for a trainer to use, use and maintain without any training.
- Wireless speakers are much more comfortable to install.
- Small in size
- You can take it anywhere.
Disadvantages of speakers:
- A loudspeaker needs extra space.
- Wireless speakers are very expensive.
- Many wireless systems have a small range to connect.
- Battery time depends a lot.
- Speaker produces a loud sound.
- Its sound disturbs the people.
- Speaker consumes large power of electricity.