What are the top 8 facts about advantages and disadvantages of Eye shadow?
Eye shadow is a beauty product that is applied under the eyes. It is also applied to eye yields. It is commonly used to look at more attractive eyes. It is used to make the wearer’s eyes stand out. It adds depth and dimension to the eyes. It adds complement to eye color.
It makes eyes appear larger. It simply draws the attention of anyone to the eyes. It is also available in different colors and textures. Generally, eyeshadows can last about around two years. So don’t use eye shadow after 2 years.
What are the ingredients in Eye shadow?
- Magnesium stearate
- Colorants and preservatives.
- Fillers in eye shadows is talc.
- The liquid binders are silicone
- The dry binders are magnesium stearate.
- There should be a balance between filler’s dry blinders and liquid blinders to make eye shadow.
What are the types of Eye shadow?
Here you can see types of eyeshadow. These types work on the basis of material used in eyeshadow.
- Powder eyeshadow or Pressed powder
- Cream eyeshadow
- Crayon or skin eyeshadow
- Liquid eyeshadow
Advantages of Using Eye shadow:
The following are some advantages of using eyeshadow. Whenever buy beauty products, you must their advantages.
- It is used to make eyes stand out.
- It makes your eyes more attractive.
- It can add depth and dimension in the eyes.
- It can complement our eye colors.
- It makes our eyes appear larger.
- It can draw attention to the eyes quickly.
- It is cheap in rate.
- It is available in market
Disadvantages of Eye shadow
The following are the disadvantages of eye shadow.
- Women still use cosmetics to enhance their eye’s beauty.
- It can ruin your eye’s health.
- It can cause eye infections.
As you see